Michael Floyd has a new quarterback this year. Will it help his production? (Credit)
126) DuJuan Harris, RB, Green Bay Packers
His stock decreased as soon as Lacy arrived, so don't expect too much.
127) Michael Floyd, WR, Arizona Cardinals
Carson Palmer should be able to kick-start his production.
128) Robert Turbin, RB, Seattle Seahawks
He always knows how to make the most of his carries behind Skittles.
129) Knowshon Moreno, RB, Denver Broncos
McGahee has a checkered injury history, so it is always nice to have some insurance.
130) Dwayne Allen, TE, Indianapolis Colts
Luck went to Allen 45 times last year successfully. Let’s see what he can do in 2013.
131) Josh Freeman, QB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Freeman has a big arm, but his consistency is worrisome.
132) Ronnie Hillman, RB, Denver Broncos
The depth chart is crowded, but their offense is very productive.
133) Mikel Leshoure, RB, Detroit Lions
Some days he is a bum, other days he scores touchdowns.
134) Sam Bradford, QB, St. Louis Rams
His choices need to be better, but he is capable of racking up points.
135) Daniel Thomas, RB, Miami Dolphins
He is a strong runner who should not be forgotten about.
136) Rashard Mendenhall, RB, Arizona Cardinals
He is a risk, but he is a former stud so you never know.
137) Ryan Tannehill, QB, Miami Dolphins
I like the way this kid is progressing. Let’s see what he can do with Mike Wallace.
138) Donald Jones, WR, New England Patriots
Can’t go wrong with the Patriots offense. Well, most of the time.
139) Brian Hartline, WR, Miami Dolphins
Mike Wallace should leave plenty of room in the middle of the field.
140) Isaiah Pead, RB, St. Louis Rams
He is behind Richardson, but he should get a lot of 3rd down work.
141) Scott Chandler, TE, Buffalo Bills
He is a great red zone threat, as he showed last year.
142) Danny Woodhead, RB, San Diego Chargers
I don’t think he will do well with San Diego, but I have been wrong before.
143) Emmanuel Sanders, WR, Pittsburgh Steelers
They paid the price for him. I am sure they are going to use him well.
144) David Nelson, WR, Buffalo Bills
I am not high on too many Bills players.
145) Michael Vick, QB, Philadelphia Eagles
He has been showing some speed lately, so he might still have some magic left at 32.
146) Zach Miller, TE, Seattle Seahawks
This might be the year of the Seahawk, and I wouldn’t mind getting a deal late in the draft.
147) James Casey, TE, Philadelphia Eagles
I suspect Vick to dump the ball off a decent amount, and Casey could benefit greatly from that.
148) Brandon LaFell, WR, Carolina Panthers
He went on a tear at the beginning of the season, then fell off the map. Take a flier and see what happens.
149) Golden Tate, WR, Seattle Seahawks
I am interested in seeing how Russell Wilson plays this season. Tate should find himself open a decent amount.
150) Carson Palmer, QB, Arizona Cardinals
Carson Palmer might throw a lot of picks, but when he throws the ball as much as he does, a few points won’t hurt.
By: Jared Bissonnette